president

Sunday, November 24, 2013


Tuesday, November 19th

I think my brain is going to explode!!! There are so many things to think about and so many details to nail down. I am too old for this kind of pressure. Using my brain this much in ways I never have before had better stave off dementia and Alzheimer’s or I am really going to be mad!!

To top it off, the people in Salt Lake are sending us lists of things they want done before they get here on the 30th. I wrote at the first of the month and told them how busy we are right now and asked them to give us plenty of time to prepare for their visit. Now, with one week left and no time to devote to that project, they are overwhelming us with things that need to be done. Somehow it will happen, but today I am frustrated and trying not to panic.

Alan is experiencing the same thing. The closing ceremony is in two days and there is still so much to do to have the pharmacy ready. Tongans move at a very slow pace and he is going crazy!! Tomorrow we have to drive from one end of the island to the other working on other projects. They will put the tank up on the stand in Lavengatonga tomorrow and we want to be there to see it happen and take pictures. We don’t have time to be at the pharmacy or in the office. I sure hope that people will follow through on what still needs to be done without us there to motivate them.