president

Saturday, November 9, 2013



Tuesday,

We went to our devotional this morning, then to the office to check our emails and then headed into the pharmacy. We knew that the TV station was going to come and do a report on the project today. We are watching that report on TV as I write this entry. We both look strange on TV. I guess I know now why they use makeup. I have LOTS OF FRECKLES!! Plus I squint a lot when I am out in the sun without my sunglasses. So I thought I looked a little goofy! Oh well, I never planned on being a movie star. Alan looked great but he didn’t think he did, so I guess it is all in the eye of the beholder.

People called tonight and told us what great representatives of the church we were on the news. We are really happy about that. Even though we didn’t look like movie stars, we must have said the right things and that is what really matters. We are glad that is over!!