president

Friday, January 31, 2014


Wednesday, January 15th.

Ana called at 7:00 this morning and said that we needed to be in town by 8:00 when the stores open and buy another generator. We needed to get it on the plane by 10:00. While we were at the store, she called back to see what we had found, then told us not to buy it yet, but to come back to Liahona and meet with Howard. When we got back, we met with Howard, President Tupou and Elder Tukuafu. They updated us on the needs and then sent us back to town to get a different generator and get it to the airport. The flight had been delayed until 12:00. When we got to the airport we found out that the King had decided to fly up on that flight. We waited for him until 1:30 and then when we were sure that the generator had been loaded on the plane, we left. The King has no regard for other people or their time schedules. We wanted to see him, but that didn’t happen.

When we got back to the office I started working on the spread sheet in excel for the finances. I have never done anything in excel before and I know that there were angels sent to help me. I am thinking that it was probably our new grandson that is about to be born. It seems that these new little ones come programmed to work computers and he probably knows how to do all this already so he helped me. Can’t wait to meet him!!!!!

We can’t get helping hands vests. They are on back order in Salt Lake. I called the public relations couple in Samoa to get them to help me round some up and now they want me to write up what has been happening over here. MERCY!!!!! There aren’t enough hours in the day!