president

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sun. Feb. 3rd, 2013
There were 38 in our Sunday School class today! That is to many!! We did fine, they were a little more responsive, but it is just to big. Alan talked to the counselor in the bishopric and asked for help. They will talk about it and let us know.
I made some yummy chicken and rice for dinner today. Since it was Fast Sunday we didn’t eat until later so I had some time to cook. It looks like we will be eating chicken all the time now. There is no minced beef, (hamburger - sort of) on the island now. It could be up to 4 months before they have it again. Why didn’t somebody tell us about this before we left? I thought they would always have it, there are cattle all over this island. I don’t get it. Alan’s in a panic. He doesn’t like chicken all that well. I’ll be fine with it.
We were dead tired today, so we just relaxed and took it easy. We needed to gear up for next week. Alan was generous and shared his cold with me. I didn’t get really sick with it but it went into a cough that I can’t seem to shake. I’m hoping a little rest will help.