president

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thurs.
Today is Kimi”s birthday in America. Birthdays are going to be fun here, we get to celebrate them twice!! We called her and had a good visit. She had been out for a massage so she was kind of comatose, but we are glad that she is relaxed and happy. This will be a big year for her, a new home in Colorado and a new baby. Life is good and all this happiness was worth the wait. We are so grateful for Mike. He is taking such good care of her!
We were the only ones in the office today. Elder and Sister Bean had a meeting at Liahona so we held down the fort. Since no one else was on the computers I was able to get some information on the blog today. Yea!! I am starting to catch up. I wanted to download a lot of pictures and it took 4 hours to get them on, but I did get a lot done.
This afternoon we were going out with the Zone Leaders to check the MQ’s. When we arrived they were just finishing up a conference and all of the missionaries had to be shuttled back to their areas. That would take a long time so we decided to check the MQ’s next week. That was fine with me. My cough has really loosened up today and I have coughed all day. I needed to go home and rest.
We go to the temple on Thursday night but I was coughing so much I didn’t dare go. Alan went without me. I hate to miss a temple night. The temple has been closed for cleaning for two weeks. I am anxious to get there next week.