president

Tuesday, June 4, 2013


Thursday, May 30th

It’s a good thing that my computer would not stay connected to the internet today because if it had I would have booked a ticket for home!!! I worked for 2 hours filling out that legal contract for the Lavengatonga project. I saved it 4 times during the process --- just in case --- and come to find out, I had been off of the internet the whole time. When I left it to retrieve the project number and then went back to finish it up ---IT WAS TOTALLY BLANK!!!!! Really, what is a woman to do? I cried.

Alan had gone to pick up missionary supplies for tomorrow so I just sat there and felt sorry for myself for a few minutes. Then I ran off a copy of the contract and started to fill it out in pencil. At least I will have a copy if that happens again. I didn’t get anything done at the office today, although I worked hard all morning.

When I got back to Liahona I decided not to tackle the contract again today. The headache I already had was sufficient for one day. I worked on my journal and put some things on the blog.

We tried to call Annette for her birthday but she wouldn’t answer the phone. We were sad to miss talking to her.

Thank heaven it was Thursday, once again the temple saved my sanity.