president

Thursday, October 31, 2013


On Monday I had a ton of things to do and I didn’t get to one of them! I spent the whole day putting a power point presentation together for FHE ---- and it wasn’t even our FHE! The Hamblins were in charge and they asked Alan and Elder Maile to talk about what it was like in Tonga 42 years ago when they were on their missions. We had pictures that we had taken on our trip around the mission when we first arrived, so I put them into a presentation for Alan to show and then talk about the changes.

  Dr. and Sister Williams are leaving this week so I also put together a power point presentation of memories of Tonga. Everyone sent me their photos and we were able to come up with some fun stuff. It turned out good, but I am not really that familiar with power point so it took me all day to get it done. I also had to make a new calendar for the month of November. So much for getting my work done. Now I am really behind!!