president

Tuesday, October 1, 2013


Thursday was a busy day at the office. It is the end of the month and I had to do the finances. I hate that!! It is so stressful for me. It took me most of the morning but I got it done. The only problem is, Ana is moving back to our old office and she took our printer with her. Now I don’t have a way to print out my report. We will be setting up an office back at Malfunga tomorrow. We want to do most of our work here at Liahona but we need to be where Ana and the equipment is, at least part of the time. Ana was planning to move in October but for some reason she started yesterday while we were gone and she will be totally out by tomorrow. We love this office and want to hold on to it as long as we possibly can.
Lots of missionary couples at the temple tonight. It is wonderful to have so many here with us. They are amazing people and it is a privilege to serve with them.