president

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Saturday and Sunday were a Spiritual Feast!! We were able to watch all of conference. We liked the way they did it this time much better than what they did 6 months ago. In April we watched 4 hours of conference back to back on Saturday and Sunday. This time they did it just like they do it at home, at 10:00 and 2:00 each day with Priesthood meeting on Saturday night. It was much better. The mind can only obsorb what the seat can endure!

I thought Conference was amazing. I have been praying so hard for my brother and every talk was perfect. Now if I could just get him to watch it and feel the Spirit. I know if I pray in faith and do all that I can do, the Lord will do the rest.

There were so many good talks, it was hard to pick a favorite, but I loved President’s Monson’s. I was so touched by his love for his wife and his determination to center his life on Christ and the gospel and endure to the end. I guess the older I get the more enduring to the end means to me. I hope I am strong enough to face the challenges that lie ahead and be a good example for my family. I pray that we can all stay faithful and live worthy to be together as a family in the Celestial Kingdom for all eternity. What else really matters??