president

Friday, February 14, 2014

Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014

When we got to the office this morning we found out that we were being moved from one side of the building to the other. REALLY! Like we have time to deal with this right now. I had so much to do today, but no where to plug my computer in and no desk to put it on. Finally we just had to give in and make the move. It will take a couple of days to get everything organized and put away, but we like our new office. It is cleaner and we can see the ocean out of our window. We have WiFi on this side of the building so we will enjoy that.

When I finally was able to get on the computer to check our email, I found an email that said that our Central Pharmacy Project is 110% over budget!!! I knew that I hadn’t charged anything to that project for a couple of weeks so I traced the charge and found that when the Service Center finance department paid for the water pump and diesel engine for our Ha’utu Project, they charged it to the wrong project. I talked to Ladene in the finance department and she will take care of it. That got my heart rate up!!

Our champion for the Ha’utu Project came in to see us today. We are planning the closing ceremony for that project. The engine and water pump should be delivered tomorrow and installed on Friday. We can have the closing ceremony the first of next week. YEA!!!