president

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Friday, March 29thAll of Tonga was shut down today. It was Good Friday and it is a very religious day here. We didn’t even see any little kids outside playing. We used the time to do some laundry and I spent a lot of the day cooking. I am trying to get everything ready for when the Colson’s come tomorrow so that we can just spend the time with them and not have to worry about fixing food.
Alan cleaned the bathroom and vacuumed the house. We are starting to get mildew again. It just won’t stop raining!! We will have to go through and wash everything again. It is wearing me out!
We watched the movie “The King’s Speech” tonight. I can’t believe that senior couples bring these movies over here. What are they thinking?? We watched it because I remembered that Judy said she had seen it and it was good. Well, most of it was but in two parts the language was AWFUL!! We had our windows open and you can hear everything here. I flew out of the chair and couldn’t get the sound to turn down fast enough. He was saying that word as part of speech therapy but still … It is a true story and very interesting history about Queen Elizabeth’s father. I learned things about the royal family that I didn’t know but the language ruined it. It’s sad. There was no reason to put that in there. It just makes me sick that they do that.