president

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Monday, April 22nd
When we got to the office this morning the internet was actually working, sort of. We were hoping for a great improvement but that is just not going to happen. My computer worked so I was able to start to catch up on a few things but Alan’s wouldn’t connect to the internet at all so I had to stop what I was doing and send emails for him too. It was frustrating but at least it is better than last week.

When we were back in our house a man stopped by to talk to us about humanitarian work. He works for one of the internet companies here in Tonga. He told us that fiber optics wouldn’t be here until SEPTEMBER! Here we go, we are on Tongan time. I truly wonder if we will ever see it while we are here.

I made a salad for our FHE dinner tonight. We had a dinner in honor of the Cahoons. It was their farewell party. Everyone brought something and all of it was yummy. We all ate way to much but we sure had a good time doing it!