president

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday, April 11th,
I must have eaten something that didn’t agree with me last night because I had a bad day today!! I could have gone into work but I would have had to move my desk much closer to the bathroom! Instead I stayed home and took the morning off. I got some extra rest and geared up to empty all of the cupboards and drawers. By afternoon I was feeling a little better and by the time Alan got home I was well enough to start working.
We are having our house sprayed for pests tomorrow so we have to empty EVERYTHING! They spray inside and outside and they do all the cupboards and drawers. We got a table from the school and put it up in the front room. We loaded it with everything from our kitchen cupboards. Then we filled our suitcases with shoes and clothes from our drawers. We will finish unloading our closet tomorrow morning.
It is a huge pain to do all of this but it will be worth it if the spraying will keep all of the bugs and spiders out of our house. So far we have done pretty well but I spray faithfully every other week. Hopefully I won’t have to do that so often from now on.