president

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday, April 23rd
Before we left for work we said our last good-byes to the Cahoons. They have lived right next door to us so we see them everyday. We have become good friends over the last 4 months and we will really miss them. Thank heaven for email!

The Beans and Anna had meetings at Liahona this morning so I was able to get a lot done at the office. The computers work pretty good when you are the only one there. Alan’s still isn’t working but he was able to use another one for everything except his LDS account.

We left a little early because I had a massage today. They seem to be helping me. I don’t have the terrible pain all the time anymore and a little of the numbness is going away. Hopefully if we keep doing this for a few weeks things will get better.

We went back to the office and had a sack lunch because we had to speak at a Zone Conference in the central zone today. I spoke for a few minutes with President Tukuafu after the conference. He is such an amazing man! I will write a special entry about what he told me today.

When we got home we spent some time emptying out the Cahoon’s house. They had left some things for us in the kitchen and in the fridge. Then I drank lots of water and relaxed for the rest of the day. Hopefully my body will respond to the massage and get back in line where it is supposed to be. Ying said that I was much better today and that my nerves are good. That was good to hear and I really am starting to feel better.

Alan went for a walk without me tonight. That was hard but I am trying to do what Ying said would be best. I can walk tomorrow.