president

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tuesday, April 16thToday was a great day!! When we got to the office we had 3 emails about our water project. The head water man in SLC had written to the office in New Zealand and asked them about our project. He wanted to know what was holding it up. Then the Area Welfare office wrote and told us they were looking at it. By the end of the day we had phone calls about it and hopefully it will FINALLY start to progress through the process of approval. It has to be approved at 8 different levels before we can actually do anything.
My Massage today was sooooo helpful. Ying is really good. She is strong and she knows what she is doing. If it is really painful for me she will ease up and then come back and work on that area again. After she was through I felt so much better. The pain in my leg was almost gone and my back felt lots better too. When Alan and I walked tonight I didn’t feel any pain at all. THERE IS HOPE!!