president

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Monday, April 15thNow I know why people who work in offices complain about Mondays. Nothing works on Monday!! We found out last week that the internet line coming into our office is not big enough to supply all the computers that we use. In other words, we are paying for service that we are not getting. The internet people came and said that they would be back today to fix the problem.. Ya right! No one showed up today but we did receive the new printer that we ordered back in December. PATIENCE … everything in it’s own time. Now we will wait for someone from the service center to come and hook all of our computers up to the new printer. We are taking bets on how long that will take!
My back and leg have really been giving me fits so I made an appointment with Ying, my lady massage therapist for tomorrow. Hopefully she can help me get this worked out. I am so glad that I found her, at least now I have hope.