president

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Monday, May 6th

We had a bad morning. Apparently our toilet only works on Sundays and it didn’t work well this morning. It is so strange and no ones can decide if it is the toilet or a problem in the line. I really don’t care, JUST FIX IT!!!

When we got into the office Alan’s computer wouldn’t work and he had about had it. He was burning on a short fuse today and when we had our Welfare Committee meeting and Sister Bean had waaaaaay toooooo muuuuuch to say, I thought he might explode. But he got through it and we survived the morning.

When we got home we could tell that they had been to our house to work on the toilet but we couldn’t tell what they had done. It worked ok until we got home from FHE and then it wouldn’t work at all. Back we went to the neighbors!!! I’m slowly losing my mind, just in case anybody cares.

FHE was the highlight of our day. Sister Mitchell was in charge and she is the mission nurse. She planned a night of exercise so that we could all share what we do and give others ideas of what they can add to their exercises. It was fun!!! Sister Fakatau taught us how to line dance. She teaches classes when she is home in America. I loved it and the faster the beat the better the exercise. She would teach us the steps and then change the music to increase the heart rate. I could get addicted to that!! Sister Johnson shared some back exercises that her doctor gave her that I am hoping will help me too and Sister Bean showed us some Palates. It was a good night until Sister Mitchell brought out the huge pieces of cake and ice cream. Alan and I walked for half an hour before we went home and we still didn’t sleep well. Exercise that late at night and then all those sweets are not conducive to a good nights sleep, but I learned a lot so it was worth it.