president

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tuesday, April 30th

It rained all night and the wind blew non stop. The boys in the dorm must have shut their windows because we didn’t hear them at all this morning and that is unusual. I missed their singing.

We went into work in the rain and the storm continued all day. Tita, the lady from our church who does wheelchair assessments, came in to see us today. She is leaving for America next week and she won’t be back until August or September. Her daughter is having a baby in Denver. I wonder if I could go with her??? We will really miss her. She is the most dependable assessor that we have and she does such a good job of checking back to see how the wheelchairs are being used.

We were able to get in touch with Kimi this afternoon, finally! Mike sent a cute picture of her at her doctor’s appointment and we wanted to know how that went. It sounds like she has a dr. that knows what he is doing so hopefully she is in good hands. She and the baby are both doing great so one more month down and just two more to go!!

Since it was raining so hard I spent the afternoon at home. I needed to make some bread for us and I decided to make Taco Soup since it was a little cool today. That tasted really good!! Then I made some sweet rolls for the missionaries. We are taking the money out to the missionaries in the morning and we leave at 7:30. We go with the Zone Leaders and there are other Senior Missionaries that help us do the 3 Zones. I thought it would be nice to start out with a little treat since the missionaries won’t have had breakfast. It would be fun to have them hot out of the oven in the morning but I am not getting up that early. I will warm them up in the morning and then frost them. It should be good enough.