president

Monday, May 6, 2013

Wednesday, May 1st
We were up bright and early this morning so we could take the money to the missionaries. I put the sweet rolls in the oven for a little while to warm them up before I frosted them. They were nice and warm when we took them to the Mission Office, but the elders weren’t there on time so they had cooled off before we ate them. They didn’t seem to mind but next time I won’t go to so much trouble!

We had a great time with the Zone Leaders from the East Zone today. Elder Fanua is a tease and he loves giving me a bad time. When we got to his MQ and I handed him his envelope (they have to open the envelope, count the money and then sign for it) it only had $20.00 in it. He got this look on his face and said, ‘there’s a problem, I didn’t get all of my money‘. I said, “yes you did, I just deducted money each time you gave me a hard time and that is all that you have left.” He is learning that you don’t mess with Sister Webb. We had a good laugh and I gave him his money back.

Elder Fanua and Elder Drake are doing a good job with their zone. We left snickers at 7 out of 12 MQs today. That is a huge improvement. Of course they knew we were coming but if they only clean them once a month, I can live with that. It’s a step in the right direction.

We were blessed this morning. It sprinkled on us a little but nothing to bad. This afternoon it poured and the wind is blowing so hard. I spent the afternoon working at home. I am putting reports of all the water projects that we inspected onto the computer. Then I take them to the office and copy and paste them onto my computer there so I can print them out and file them. Nothing like doubling the work, but we have to have some sort of a record