president

Monday, July 22, 2013


Friday, July 5th

Alan had to make a trip to town this morning so I was alone in the office. He is trying to get things moving with our water project contract and he needed to stop in at the hospital and talk to Sione about wheelchairs and artificial limbs. While he was gone I worked on putting all of the pictures with the hygiene training. There are lots of pictures that need to go along with each lesson and they all needed to be run off and sorted. The translation is just about done so hopefully we can actually start in the next week or two. We will be making a trip to Vava’u sometime this month to put together a project for the hospital up there so we want this moving before we have to leave.

For some reason the internet was working well today so I was able to put a bunch to pictures on the blog this afternoon. Alan had to go to an MQ to work on a plumbing problem so I spent most of the afternoon working on the blog. It was a good day!!!

Alan didn’t get home until after 7:00 so we had a late dinner. By then he was exhausted so we didn’t get to walk today. I hate that, I really need to walk in order to feel good and sleep well.