president

Friday, July 12, 2013



Sunday, June 23rd

I got up, took a shower and then went right back to bed. I had planned to go to church but I just couldn’t do it. Sitting on the hard chairs at the church would have crippled me for life. I took some Advil and kept my feet elevated until Alan got home. We made a batch of Taco soup and some corn bread muffins and just took it easy for the rest of the day. I am hoping to be able to get out and walk tomorrow. I know that is why I am having trouble, my body is not used to sitting at a desk or standing still all day. I have got to find time to walk! (It couldn’t be that I am getting old??!!!)

I spent a couple of hours putting the pictures that we took last week in order and then copying them on a flash drive for the Public Relations people who will be doing a news article on the Pacific Partnership visit. I don’t understand why they didn’t attend the events and take pictures themselves, but obviously they didn’t.