president

Monday, July 22, 2013


Thursday, June 27th,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISHA!!! We tried to set up a call to Alisha but didn’t hear back from her. We will call her tomorrow, on her birthday in America.

Not a lot happened at the office today. I couldn’t send any of the pictures that I downloaded yesterday. Every one of them came back as a failure notice. So far I have spent over 9 hours trying to get this report finished and it I’m still not done. It’s a good thing that we aren’t really busy this week or I would be screaming!!

We called Kimi on our lunch hour and they brought the baby home today. She has a little jaundice so she is under lights. Mike sent LOTS of pictures, so we feel like we aren’t missing out on to much. Kimi’s right, she is one cute baby!!

This afternoon the senior missionaries went to the Service Center and did the mob dance for the Ki’iles. They were so surprised. Sister Ki’ile cried through the whole thing but she said she loved it. I think they were both touched. The other people in the office took pictures and videos. It had better not end up on Face Book!!!

Then I went to the conference room to try to send the pictures again. Once again, failure notices!! What is a woman to do???? Tomorrow I will break the emails down and try to send the pictures one or two at a time. This is ridiculous!!!

Alan went to the temple alone tonight. I still have such a bad cough that I didn’t dare go. As soon as I tell myself that I can’t cough, that is when I start coughing!