president

Monday, July 22, 2013



Wednesday, June 26th

I woke up feeling awful! By the time I got out of the shower I was ready to go back to bed but I couldn’t. I had a meeting today with the lady who is translating our hygiene program for us. I didn’t want to think about that, I just wanted to think about Kimi, Mike and our darling baby. I forced myself to go to work, at least for awhile. When I got there I found more pictures on our email so it was worth the effort. She’s a beauty!!

I also had a lot of positive feed back on the report that I wrote for the Area on the Navy project. Our Area Welfare Manager even sent it on to Salt Lake City and I had emails from the head people at the Church Office building. That made it worth doing. I am so grateful that I did it on Monday night, because I could never have gotten it done yesterday. It’s amazing how Heavenly Father helps you in so many little ways.

Sister “Y” came and we went over the translation that she is doing on our hygiene program. She has 3 of the 5 lessons done. Out secretary will type them up for us, Ana Ika will proof read them, and then we will meet with Sister “Y” to go over everything before we print them off. She is also going to call 6 sisters to be the teachers in the first round of training. I am getting excited now, slowly we are moving forward.

After our meeting I went home and slept for a couple of hours. I had a hard time waking up but I know my body needs the rest. In the afternoon I went over to the Service Center and worked on the pictures again. Today I was able to download all of them into separate emails that I sent to myself. I could only send 4 at a time so there are 6 emails. Tomorrow I will be able to forward them on to the people who need them ----- I HOPE!!! At least they are saved on my email. I was able to get them all done and some new info on the blog and it only took me 2 hours. I am so glad to have that almost done. I am praying it will go off smoothly tomorrow.

Alan went into town this afternoon and had a massage. Hopefully he will continue to feel better. He has been doing a little better every day this week. Good Grief, we are falling apart!!