president

Monday, July 22, 2013


Tuesday, July 2nd

Today is my sister’s birthday. I’m not going to call her until Thursday because she is going up to Heber to take a hot air balloon ride for her birthday. How fun would that be??? I can’t wait to hear all about it.

We took the money out to the missionaries and inspected their MQ’s today. We gave out all of our Snickers and had to come back for more!!! YEA, they are finally starting to kick in! I know that they are not clean every day, but they are at least really clean once a month and that is a huge improvement. We only saw one today that was a disaster. I left a note telling them WE WILL BE BACK! We’ll see.

It was much cooler today and it felt soooooo good. Hopefully we will have a stretch of cooler weather now. They keep telling us that this is winter but so far we have not seen much of a change, I never thought I would think that the mid to upper 80’s was cool, but for Tonga it really is.
We went for a walk tonight and with the wind blowing I actually thought about wearing a jacket. I didn’t, but I thought about it. Alan is sleeping all bundled up with a blanket at night. It’s not that cool! But it sure is more comfortable at night.