president

Monday, July 22, 2013


Friday, June 28th

I am totally stumped. Today when I tried to send the pictures one at a time, I couldn’t even attach a file to the email. NOTHING!!~ I worked for four hours, trying everything I could think of and I couldn’t send one picture! On the other hand, once I gave up on the emails I decided to try putting some pictures on the blog. They went on without any trouble at all. Go figure! I think I could go CRAZY!!!!!

We called Alisha for her birthday today. It was so good to talk to her and to hear Parx talking in the back ground. He has turned into a little chatter box. We couldn’t understand a lot of what he said but it warms our hearts to hear his sweet voice and know how happy he is. Dave and Alisha are such good parents. We have been so blessed!!! Alisha had been up Logan Canyon this morning on a walk with Parx. That made me a little homesick. Even in the midst of all these palm trees, I miss the mountains and canyons back home.

I spent the afternoon at the Service Center downloading the pictures one by one and sending 19 different emails in order to finish up this report!! Each picture took over 10 minutes to download so I was there a GOOD