president

Saturday, December 21, 2013


Wednesday:

We spent the day in the office again today. I worked on CHAS putting in the final reports. After working for about an hour on one project, I needed some information from another site. I forgot to hit “save” at the bottom of the page and lost everything I had entered!!! No way to retrieve it!! SO FRUSTRATING!!!

I went to see Ying today. I haven’t had a massage in over 3 months and both of my legs are going numb. Two of the wheelchair trainers are Doctors and they both said it is my sciatica nerve. I thought maybe she could loosen it up a little. I am trying to do exercises and stretches to help it and to have better posture. I need to get up and walk around more. I sit at a desk too long at a time. I also need to drink more water and to walk more. Hopefully I will have time to do that now.

When we got home I made a tin foil supper. That tasted mighty good! Then I spent the night catching up on my journal.