president

Monday, March 31, 2014


Tuesday, March 11th

It is Parx’s birthday in Tonga but we won’t call him until tomorrow. His mother has a doctor’s appointment tomorrow so we want to check on her too.

We had a slow day at the office today. We checked our emails and then Alan went to send the wheelchairs to Vava’u and the water tanks to Ha’api. He had to pack up the wheelchairs and take them to the Warf. The tanks were delivered. While he was gone I worked on sending the information to Elder Dassler for the Mission History but I had a hard time getting the pictures to download. It’s going to take longer than I had hoped.

We had a conference call at 3:00. Ana and Howard are gone, so we went over to the Service Center and took part in the call from there. I had the spreadsheet all updated and after I made my report, Elder Reynolds announced to everyone, the Area Presidency and those in SLC included, that in a couple of months I would be available to be an accountant in case anyone needed one, and that one of them should snatch me up. We all had a good laugh and then they thanked me for doing such a good job of taking care of the Lord’s money. (I will be grateful when I can turn that responsibility over to someone else!)

After dinner we were able to take a short walk. We didn’t make it far before it started to rain again.