president

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sat.
Alan had to get up early to go to a priesthood leadership meeting, so I slept in until 7:30. It felt soooo good. It has been rainy here lately and that has helped to cool it off a little bit. When I got up I started the laundry and cleaned the house. We wanted to be done early because we were going to the beach today. I also needed to bake a batch of brownies so we would have something for movie night tonight and for tomorrow.
To bad --- so sad --- it didn’t just rain today, it POURED! We didn’t go to the beach. I was able to put a few pictures on the blog though, so it wasn’t a totally wasted day. That thing is going to drive me crazy and Kimi is going to put me up for adoption if it keeps giving me this much trouble. One time it works, the next time it won’t and even the computer guy here can’t figure out why. IT’S SO FRUSTRATING! The funny thing is, it seems to work the best when it is raining really hard. Maybe because I am the only one on the internet. Who knows//!!
We had movie night tonight and watched “High Society”. It’s a very old musical, but fun to watch, anyway I liked it, Alan --- not so much.