president

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wednesday, March 20thI slept a little better last night. I still look awful but I am moving a little better today. Alan took the long way into work today so that I wouldn’t have to endure all the bumps. It is a much better road but then you have to deal with all the traffic. We hardly ever go that way.
Today we had a meeting with the representative from Australia-Aid. We are going out to talk to all of the different country representatives to see just what kind of projects they do. It seems silly to overlap each other instead of working together. We had some business cards made and now we can meet people and leave our card so they can get in touch with us if they need to. We are starting to feel quite professional. Too bad we don’t know much!! We had a great meeting and they are very anxious to work with us. They seemed very pleased to know what it is we do and we were happy to know what they do. We look forward to working with them in the future.
I spent the afternoon working on our Sunday School lesson. There are some great videos on LDS.org to go along with the lessons but it takes a minor miracle to download them with our internet. It took 2 hours but I got one done. I never could get more than the first 2 minutes of the second one, so I gave up trying for today.
We were able to go for a walk tonight. It is starting to cool off a little at night and it feels so good to be able to get out and walk. I am still moving very carefully because of my back but the pain is getting a little better every day. Movement really helps.