president

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sun.
The Young Women join us for opening exercises on Fast Sunday. We have LOTS of them. The girls that live at the school are far away from home and the Young Woman’s President asked us today to adopt some daughters. They are having their New Beginnings this week so I am going as the mother of the girls in my Sunday School class. Our family has just grown by leaps and bounds. There are 20 young women in our class!!! One day I’ll have lots of grandchildren living in Tonga!!
After church we had the Forsyths over for dinner. I made a meatloaf. The meat is “minced beef” and we aren’t sure what that is. I’m not asking. I had a package of Lipton’s Onion soup so it tasted good to us. My philosophy has become, “what you don’t know won’t hurt you.” However I follow that up with a coke, just in case.
We had a good visit after dinner and just spent a relaxing day with new friends. I had finished my book so I started to play solitaire on the I-pad. That is addicting!! I was still playing at 10:30 at night. I will buy a new e-book tomorrow!!!