president

Monday, March 25, 2013

The sun came out today so I hurried and did some laundry. I couldn’t believe it, when I went to take it down it was totally dry! We haven’t seen that in the whole time we have been here. There wasn’t much humidity in the air today.
Today was Parx’s birthday. How did he get to be 2 so fast? We were able to Facetime with Dave for about 2 minutes, but we got to see him and hear him talk a little. He is growing and changing so fast. We worry that he will forget us if we can’t make facetime work. We were able to talk to David on the phone and Parx said a few more things to us. It made me a little homesick. I need to hold my babies!
We went for a walk tonight and it felt so good. Now that the rain has let up we are able to get out more. We miss being able to exercise outside.