president

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sat.
We got up early and went into the fair. The Forsyths are here on their way to New Zealand. We stayed with them when we were in Va’vau so we wanted to show them around our island. We were able to find some of the things we need at the fair today. You just have to close your eyes and pay the price. I paid $35.00 for a bottle of Tide and it isn’t the big one that you can get at Sam’s. It is the one you pick up at Wal-Mart. It kills me to pay that much but the laundry soap here is so bad. If we want our clothes to last we will have to pay the price.
When we got home we had the Forsyths come over and have some left over pizza. I will definitely make that again. They loved it too. Elder Forsyth bought some of the round ham today and left it in our freezer. He will pick it up on his way back to Va’vau. That was a lucky find. I wonder if we will ever see it again. We found out today that it came out of New Zealand, which is good news. They have much cleaner processing plants over there.
We ate the cake I was planning to serve with dinner tomorrow for lunch today, so I made chocolate chip cookies. Alan was so excited. OK, I am excited too. We haven’t had any for awhile and they sure taste good to us. If tomorrow wasn’t fast Sunday I would take some to our Sunday School class. Maybe next week.