president

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tuesday, March 19thI had a terrible night and now Alan feels just awful. I could not find a comfortable position where something didn’t hurt. I am black and blue all over and now I’m having a hard time trying to find clothes to cover it all up so people won’t think that my husband abused me. This whole thing was just ridiculous. I’m sure one day we will laugh about it, but that won’t be today! My leg is more numb now than it was before and my back is hurting inside and out. I am praying that there is no permanent damage.
The ride into work was excruciating! Every bump hurt. Once I get settled in a chair I am alright, just don’t ask me to move. In spite of the pain, we had a very good day at work today. We had a project that we were looking at that we wanted to go back out and evaluate. It was for several villages but none of them were named. We did find the name of one man in the records and Ana knew him. She called him and he was able to give her the names of all of the villages. We will start visiting them on Thursday. We are so excited to have her as a resource and she is so excited to be able to help. We will be really busy from now on!
When we got home I went to the Service Center and was able to post a few more things on the blog. Then it was home for dinner and my visiting teachers came for a visit. One of them, Siutiti, is going on a mission the 9th of April. She will be serving in the Huston Texas Spanish speaking mission. I am so proud of her. She has learned English and now she is ready to learn Spanish. She is a beautiful young woman with a strong testimony of the gospel. She has been teaching Relief Society lessons to help prepare for her mission. She will be great!