president

Monday, March 18, 2013

Tues.
I went into work today, I feel much better. Thankfully it was just a one day thing. I spent the whole day trying to put our project into CHAS. That is the church program that was developed to submit projects to the church. It’s a good program ---- if you can stay on the internet long enough to submit something. There are 6 pages of questions to answer. Even if I answer the questions in my word program and copy and paste, I can’t get it all on before I lose it all. I worked on it for 4 hours at the office and then almost 3 more at the school and still didn’t get it submitted. I will have no hair left when I get home, I am pulling it all out!!!
One of the college students that the Beans are working with came into the office today. I have helped her with her English class several times. I didn’t have time to help her today but she brought us some freshly picked bananas. I made banana bars tonight. They tasted good, but after all this frustration what I really need is CHOCOLATE!