president

Monday, August 5, 2013


Saturday, July 13th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIFFANY!!!!! I really want to call Tiff today, but it isn’t her birthday until tomorrow so I am trying to be patient!

We received a notice yesterday on our front door, that they are coming today to spray for pests. It is so much work to get ready for that! I can’t believe that they didn’t give us more notice. We decided to just have them spray in the bedroom and living room around the floor boards. They will do the same in the kitchen and bathroom, but they will also do under the sinks. That meant that we had to take everything out of the closet, move everything away from the walls and take everything out from under the sinks. We decided not to have them spray in the drawers or cupboards this time. We just didn’t have time to do all that. They spray inside and outside and we have seen some cock roaches lately, so I am glad to get it done.

I was able to get a couple of loads of wash done while we were waiting to get back into our house and I also got some pictures on the blog, so the day was not a complete loss. We went to the Szoka’s yard sale at 5:00. I love senior couple yard sales, everything is FREE! They had tons of spices so I had a lot of fun. Alan picked up a hammer and that was about it. They had already “willed” us their scale and that was all I really cared about.

We went to the airport at 7:30 tonight to pick up the Dasslers. They will be the new auditors. They are from California but she is originally from Germany and she has a fun accent. We got them home and settled in to their house. He is about 6’3 or 4. I hope he can fit in that bed!!