president

Monday, August 5, 2013


Thursday, July 18th

I took a pill to help me sleep last night. I just can’t seem to sleep and I am really exhausted. Well. I won’t be doing that again any time soon. I took it at 8:30 so for sure it would wear off by morning. I got up this morning, took a shower and then tried to fix breakfast. I was so dizzy I could hardly stand up. When it was time to go into work I knew I couldn’t walk across the campus. I stayed home and drank some coke while Alan went into check the emails and see what was happening at the office. By about 10:00 I was able to drive over and get some work done. We had to get the legal contract off to New Zealand today for one of our water projects. That’s the day you want to be goofy, when you are working on a legal contract! After that was done, I sent off a couple of email on other projects and came back home.

We ate lunch and that helped a little so we went back to the office to finish up what needed handling today. This time I walked over and back. The walking and the fresh air helped a little too. We went to the temple tonight. By that time I was feeling more like myself but my head still wasn’t clear. I am flushing those pills down the toilet!!